Are you looking for an item to speed-up the process of achieving a summer-ready body? There are now certain products that can do the job, and one of those is a waist trimmer. We are going to help you find out which one could be the best for you, and we have already selected a few amongst all of them. We have found the Best Waist Trimmer for your future picture-perfect body.
** Below, you'll find more detailed reviews, but you can click links above to see current prices and read customer's review on Amazon
What Is A Waist Trimmer?
Before I give out different brands or types that are available in the market, let me give you a thing or two of what a Waist Trimmer is.
It is a compression accessory that increases the temperature in the area where it is applied. It is often mistaken as a support, but it can be used for it as well. People who have experienced hip or spine trauma are prescribed to wear a waist trimmer. It gives some aid to maintain the posture for people who have weak lower backs.
Nowadays, it is becoming a tool to help burn fat at the waist. Although, it is recommended to keep on working out regularly and have proper diet and nutrition for you to achieve maximum results. What it does is that it binds the body to suppress that growth of fat to maintain a curve or a slim profile through the waist. For women, it is to emphasize the waist so that they could have the goal of what they want to achieve
Ever since that it got popular, there hasn't been any scientific reasons and studies about the slimming effect of the product. Although trailing back to the early centuries, the ladies would wear very tight corsets to maintain a "curve" they need. It was the fashion trend back then, so that's how it worked for them.
Even though it hasn’t been backed or proven by experts, some of the people who have tried the product have been getting positive results about it. Of course, the said individuals are the ones who are active in the gym and maintain a proper and healthy lifestyle. Let's face it, anything that allows you to indulge yourself into fitness will only be appropriate if you are doing the corresponding diet. If you want a bigger body, then find food that is very rich in protein to promote muscle growth. If you plan on staying in shape, then find the right diet program for it.
Benefits Of A Waist Trimmer
1. Temperature Increase
- Since it increases the temperature, it also allows you to burn fat quickly around that area. It has been proven by some users about the product of how effective it is, and how satisfied they were after going through the phase of wearing one. It is one of its slimming effects that it does to the body.
- Imagine placing it right before your workout, and you are already allowing blood to regulate on certain areas of your body, not just the waistline. It already warms you up beforehand.
- If you wear it after the workout, you are allowing more body fat to be shredded to have a well-defined look as an outcome.
2. Back Support
- Let us not judge people of how they wear it. I know a lot of them wanted to be slim which is why they are utilizing the product in such way. Although, it also aids a proper posture and spinal protection for many. Imagine it as a weightlifting belt. It helps you compress your core which also supports the relief from the pressure for your spine.
- Sometimes, other people who undergo rehabilitation would wear a waist trimmer. A traditional back support would sometimes be too stiff for the body so that they would replace it otherwise.
Those are the two main positives I could give for the waist trimmer. They were made for the right reasons, and for the people who need them most.
No product was ever made to be perfect. There are still flaws to the end product no matter how much it was planned along the way.
1. Difficulty in Breathing
- Since people would want it too tight around their waistline, it is an obvious reason that the diaphragm is too contracted that will give you a hard time breathing. Be careful, when you wear it around you and loosen it up a little.
2. It Builds Up Sweat
- There are conventional products that are composed of neoprene material. What happens is it collects sweat all throughout the time which gives you discomfort while working out. So, the perspiration that you do is accumulating a pool inside the waist trimmer itself.
- If you have ever worn a knee sleeve, it has that same sticky feeling that could give you after a long workout session while wearing it.
- It could give you rashes after a long while if your skin is sensitive to that kind of material.
- Yes, you read that right. You could get dehydrated from wearing a waist trimmer belt. From all that perspiration, your losing important and essential body fluids that cause you to get dehydrated. There are numerous adverse effects of dehydration, so avoid it at all cost.
- If ever you are prescribed to wear one throughout the day, better bring water or fluid with electrolytes to keep your body hydrated at all times.
Best Waist Trimmers
Now that I have given you insights about the waist trimmers, it is about time that I give you the Best Waist Trimmers the market has to offer us. They have been reviewed and selected carefully. As I mentioned a while ago, there are no such thing as perfect products ever made. The items I am about to present to you still has cons to them, but they are the ones that came out to the top and have been rated high in amazon.com.
- Makes you sweat a lot
- Provides an accurate chart system
- Made of premium-quality fabric
- Contoured for custom and comfortable fit
- The Velcro padding doesn’t hold up much long
- It can irritate the skin
It is another great product that received plenty of positive feedbacks from the users online. What is so sweet about the product is that it can contour to your body. What it means is that it follows the shape and curvature of your frame while you wear it. It does what it needs to do, except that the velcro padding could be annoying. After an extended use, it would start not staying in place which could be very irritating. But like any other velcro products, it is already expected to have that specific outcome. Visit this post to know more reviews about this product.
- Provides excellent support
- Comfortable to wear
- Stimulates fat loss according to some users
- Improve circulation
- Sticky to the feeling
- Some of the fit are not accurate
- It can be too broad for some users
The Active Gear waist trimmer is the first one on our list. It is used as a training belt, but other people would use it as a back support. Although, people are not liking of how broad it is that they have to keep on adjusting it constantly. They would only get a brief moment of comfort until they need to fix it again. However, it still does the job that it promises. There are numerous that said that they have been using it for a long time because they are successful with it.
- Comfortably retains body while removing excess water weight
- Composed of heat generating neoprene rubber
- Reinforced stitching for long-term performance
- It has anti-slip moisture lock technology
- The print of the products stains shirts
- The dye from the rubber is not permanent
- The Velcro wore out quickly
This could’ve been a top-grade product if it doesn’t leave any of its stains on your shirt. It is stated in the description that its materials are heat generated that only sheds water weight and not fat which I think is more realistic than other products that say that it reduces fat instantly and that alone is very impossible to happen. It provides great support to the user. Many would go for this product because of its sturdiness, and it would even fit any size.
- Reduces the risk of injury
- Provides great lower back support
- Promotes therapeutic properties
- Equipped with cushions to provide comfort
- Anti-slip fabric
- It is difficult to remove
- Inconsistent quality
The funny thing about the product is that it has a phone case that barely fits any phone in it, so you can disregard that feature and focus on the primary purpose of it instead. So, it said in its product description that it has cushion placements to provide extra comfort. Although, some people still find it an annoyance to have it because it becomes stubborn after a long while. At least it is very adjustable and would fit "perfectly" if you want to.
- Increase abdominal and back support
- Anti-slip inner lining
- Very flexible which provide comfort
- Early signs of wear and tears
- The seams are poorly fabricated.
- Can be too wide for others
- Only for people with long torsos
I saw review that, that person was able to use to the gym and saw how fast that he/she lost weight in a span of weeks with the help of the belt. That does sound way too promising, but at least it has that great feedback from it. However, it lacks support in some areas, unlike other products that have other padding and lining that would give contour to the body. Nonetheless, it is still a great item.
It actually gave us a hard time to pick. The only tiebreaker it had is how it is comfortable even in the middle of your workouts. Don't mind the sweat that it accumulates within because that is normal for any fabric. The heat insulation of the product is just right that just gradually heats up along the way.
- I just want to emphasize on a diet. Like I said, these belts don't work like magic and make all the weight loss for you. Find a diet that can aid you into weight-loss and try to find some exercises that can make you burn fat instantly.
- Another is that there are supplements that help you burn fat like a thermogenic fat-burner. It is very effective as long as you take it correctly.
- Don’t forget to rest after a long day’s workout, and you don’t need to wear the waist trimmer the entire time.
There you have you Best Waist Trimmer for your fat burning needs. Everything that we have selected is for the individuals that need to shed weight. It is also for the people who needs support for their back. If you have any other suggestion, please leave it in the comment below.
Author: Gregory Brown
I’m Gregory Brown, chief editor at ConstructMuscles.com
I spend half of my time in this blog while the other half on being physical fitness trainer. Believing in the great benefits of bodybuilding and fitness to the body, I’ve been motivated to become a fitness enthusiast. It also was what gave me the self-confidence and assurance within myself both physically and psychologically.