Having varieties of different workouts can significantly affect your athletic performance and abilities which can be put to better use in the future. There are now several programs being created and reformatted to improve the athlete further. With the help of different facilities and studies and research, coaches have come to a point to improve their training cycles every single time.
TRX training has been designed for functionality that is traced back to the Navy SEALS field training. It enables you to use your body’s weight to improve dynamics and reaction based on the stimulus of the workout. It is why I am going to give you a through TRX Workout Plan For Beginners.
Don’t Make It Complicated!
The workouts are derived from simple movements with the aid of the TRX suspension trainers. It only gets harder because they combine all the movements and make it very complicated. In fact, it is based on real life battle situations from the Navy SEALS, and it has been effective to use it as a training regimen. So, why do you have to make it so hard for yourself?
You can always go back to the basics when it comes to this time of training. It is used by almost every athlete in the world because of its functionality. It allows you to do the foundation exercises, and you may also do it with a very high intensity. Even if you are a beginner, you don’t have to worry about it. With the right diet and discipline, you will be able to do a lot of workouts with TRX trainer.
TRX Has Great Advantages
Minimal Use Of Equipment
- All you need to find is something that you can tie your TRX trainer on, and I am pretty sure that you can be very creative with it. Unless you have other derivatives that you know of, then you won’t need anything else besides it.
Doesn’t Take enough space
- You can pretty much roll it up as much as you can, and I bet that it can even fit your backpack or gym bag. It makes it such an ideal equipment to add to your arsenal if you to maximize your gains and athletic performance.
- If you are lazy enough to pack in its bag or case, you can leave it on top of your chair, and it won't disturb your working space.
You Can Bring It Anywhere
- Because of its portability, you can bring it everywhere you want to go. You can almost say that you can never miss a workout session with the TRX with you. It will be helpful to workout with your friends if you are out on a beach trip.
You Can Bring It Anywhere
- At first, it is no doubt that you will start slowly and takes time to progress; but once you master your body, then you will be able to improve your athletic ability. It is the reason why it is used in many sports known today.
- If for example, you are engaged in a sport, it will allow your body's mechanics to improve, and adapt to the movement better than it did before. Even MMA fighters would design a program to simulate movements from grappling to striking.
- Whether if it is for conditioning or strength, you will get what you deserve and asked for. Going heavy is always the case for strength; there are more to it than just iron prison.
An Effective Beginner TRX Workout Plan
I am going to give you a very basic program that you can start off with. From here, you can either search for an advanced one or design your regimen depending on what you desire to focus on.
You will need 30 minutes, or even less, to finish the workout. In the given workout period, you have to perform it with intensity and strict form.
It can be followed by a strength portion with the weights so that you can get to work on your muscle stamina with the TRX Workout.
#1. Day One: Upper Body Training
For the starting day, it includes both push and pulling movements, as well as, the core muscles. I know that a lot of people might have a developed upper-body strength, so let us give way and be considerate to others. We are just going to do two movements for each pulling and pushing movements.
TRX BICEPS CURL
TRX CHEST PRESS
TRX TRICEPS PRESS
#2. Day Two: Rest
We would want to get a rest in between our workout days to slowly break-in our body and allow to have a full recovery to prepare and recuperate for the next day.
#3. Day Three: Core Builder
TRX training involves a lot of core work and difficult ones as you go along the progress. So, I have decided to make it as a solo day to focus on the abdominal muscles only.
30-45 seconds per hold
#4. Day Four: Rest
#5. Day Five: Lower Concentrated Movements
Now, we are going to focus on lower body parts. It is to give balance to the strength so that it can be divided equally. We always use our legs every day through basic movements, such as standing up, walking, running, and sitting down. We are going to intensify and develop further movements with these exercises.
It might be difficult to execute some as you will need your core muscles to stabilize you, so you can extend your rest as needed.
TRX HIP PRESS
TRX HAMSTRING CURL
#6. Day Six: HIIT Whole Body
Let’s end the week with a huge bang. For the sixth day, we are going to have a short, but high intensity centered exercises. It is going to improve your cardio as we are going to perform it with repetitions, but as much as you can in controlled time.
AS MUCH ROUNDS AS POSSIBLE UNDER 7 MINUTES
- TRX LOW ROW 12 REPS
- TRX CHEST PRESS 12 REPS
- TRX MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS 12 REPS PER LEG
- TRX LUNGE 10 REPS PER LEG
***If you can do more rounds in under seven minutes, you can prolong the time cap; or you can add more movements in the mix
- Make sure that your TRX product is reliable and sturdy.
- Have proper diet and nutrition, so that you can recover well.
- Have a training partner so that you can enjoy the workout more, and to give you further motivation down the line.
- Vary the workouts as much as possible. It would be nice to have alternatives as well.
The TRX Workout Plan for Beginners is a guaranteed and effective program for the ones who are just starting out with method of training. Just discontinue and rest further if you feel discomfort in some body parts since it will be a new type of workout you're going to get yourself into. If you have other questions, feel free to leave a comment below.
I’m Gregory Brown, chief editor at ConstructMuscles.com
I spend half of my time in this blog while the other half on being physical fitness trainer. Believing in the great benefits of bodybuilding and fitness to the body, I’ve been motivated to become a fitness enthusiast. It also was what gave me the self-confidence and assurance within myself both physically and psychologically.